Attention pastors, ministers, teachers and parents
Your children can now reach thousands of lives with the love of Jesus and gain a true vision for missions. By helping missionaries go farther and faster to spread the Gospel while providing them with new bicycles, both are blessed.
Bicycles let national missionaries reach many more people with the news that Jesus loves them! The Pedal Project provides your children with a tangible way to grasp that love and make missions real to them.
- Help your students see what God is doing in Asia.
- Motivate the children in their Christian walk.
- Encourage the children by seeing God move in their lives.
- Involve your students in reaching people with the Gospel by raising funds to buy bicycles for GFA-supported missionaries.
Project Time Length
- The push the pedal project may be adapted to your time schedule.
- It is also easy to integrate this project into your curriculum or theme.
- Five lessons about 20 minutes in length plus time needed for your fundraising activity.
- Holiday Bible Clubs = 3 to 5 days
- Sunday School Class = 3 to 5 days
- 5 National Missionary bicycle stories
- 5 coloring sheets
- 5 activity sheets
- 1 DVD
- 1 full color 24" X 36" poster
- 1 full color label to attach to a collection can
- 1 full color progress chart
- 1 reproducible certificate for participants
- 1 reproducible pledge sheet
Ministry On Two Wheels
More Information and Sign-up:
Interested in the Pedal Project programme?
- Sign-up for more information about the Pedal Project
- Call our office on 0161 946 9484