- 5 Native Missionary bicycle stories
- 5 coloring sheets
- 5 activity sheets
- 1 DVD
- 1 full color 24" X 36" poster
- 1 full color label to attach to a 36 oz. collection can
- 1 full color progress chart
- 1 reproducible certificate for participants
- 1 reproducible pledge sheet
Push the Pedal
Attention pastors, ministers, teachers and parents:
Your children can now reach thousands of lives with the love of Jesus and gain a true vision for missions.
- Help your students see what God is doing in Asia.
- Motivate the children in their Christian walk.
- Encourage the children by seeing God move in their lives.
- Involve your students in reaching people with the Gospel by raising funds to buy bicycles for GFA missionaries.
- Give your Church an opportunity be a part of millions coming to know Christ in the most unreached areas of the world.
Project Time Length
Holiday programme = 3 to 5 days
Sunday School Class = 3 to 5 days
- The push the pedal project may be adapted to your time schedule.
- It is also easy to integrate this project into your curriculum or theme.
- Five lessons about 20 minutes in length plus time needed for your fundraising activity.
Three Bicycles, Nine Missionaries
Ministry On Two Wheels
Encouragement on a Bicycle